Monday, February 2, 2015

Prepare for the Madness of Frozen...Again...


Trust me, I love Frozen as much as the next guy (the amount of Olaf merchandise in my house is a good indicator of my obsession), but I am not sure I am prepared for everyone to Buzzfeed-article-level-freak-out over the new animated short that will debut in March. The first pictures from Frozen Fever just dropped, and, honestly, it's exciting to see the characters again. Now I have a legitmate reason to go see Cinderella when it comes out. 

USA Today released a new set of photos from the short along with a brief synopsis. Queen Elsa decides to throw Anna big birthday bash, but Elsa gets hit with a cold. Pandemonium ensures, because, you know, Elsa's version of a cold never bothered me anyway is a bit more extreme. The original cast (including Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, and Josh Gad) have all returned to provide their voices for the 7-minute short. The Academy Award winning composers of the parent-nagging ditty "Let It Go" wrote another song specifically for Fever





No comments:

Post a Comment