Monday, August 18, 2014

The Most Distracting Thing in the 'Saved' Promos...


I'm so excited I'm so scared to see Lifetime's probably pitiful take on the goings on behind closed classroom doors in The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story.  Is there really a story here?  I bet there's more scandalous stories behind the scenes of Blue's Clues.  There's one thing that I can't get over in all of these damn promos.  

First of all, all the kids playing the students at Bayside High look like they are 11 not going on puberty.  The kids in Saved by the Bell looked way older than this.  The one thing that I can't get over, though, is Zack Morris' shitty hair!!!  What the living hell!!!  




Dylan Everett, as Mark-Paul Gosselaar, looks like fetus trying on his daddy's suit jacket for the first time.  I hear he beat a sperm out for the part of Zack Morris.  His hair is way too distracting.  I don't know if it's just his own hair with an unfortunate dye job, or someone at Lifetime couldn't spring the extra $12 for a quality wig.  I can't get past it.  It drives me crazier than it ever should.  Zack's hair was effortless, and all the girls at Bayside loved it.  Sorry, Dylan, you ain't no Mark-Paul.

A new trailer came out today, and hopefully the most salacious thing isn't Elizabeth Berkley being grossed out by a sweaty Mario Lopez...

No comments:

Post a Comment