Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fifty Shades of Suckers: The Debut Podcast!


We're back, bitches!!!  Is anyone there?  Bueller?  

Megan and I have joined dimwitted forces again to read EL James' Fifty Shades Darker.  Let me put it into RuPaul's Drag Race perspective.  We're kind if like the literary equivalent of Shangela coming back in season 3.  It's surprising, but it elicits groans and exclamations of "WHY?!?!"  


This debut chapter could be titled "Art Schmart," and it's quite possible the worst, meandering opening chapter to an anticipated sequel I've ever read.  We do have some returning classics, though:


I am going to highlight every single murmur in this book.  I will put more dedication into that than I did my high school senior project.  


That's...uh...good to know?  

At one point I make fun of Megan's face, because I can see her but she can't see me.  Here it is:


It doesn't take long for Ana and Christian to reunite (FAIL EL James!!!), but don't worry!  Nothing really happens!  We had some technical difficulties with our first recording (we are doing this via Skype since we are in different areas of the country), but we have both parts for you!  Enjooooyyyy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment