Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Random Poll: Which Shirtless Efron Do You Prefer?


Welcome to the shallowest thing to be posted on the web today!  It's been pretty slow here at Movie MoJoe, but the new red band trailer for the comedy Neighbors came out yesterday.  Jason Adams from My New Plaid Pants is a master at posting things about movies and shirtless boys, and he gave us all a gif from the trailer of Zac Efron's latest comedy.  My lust for Mr. Efron has grown in the last year, so I have posted a few things about him--basically it's time to party any time he takes his shirt off.  But I wondered which was the best shirtless Efron?  Take the poll and make your voice heard!


  


I've never seen Lee Daniels' The Paperboy (not Lee Daniels' The Paperboy, mind you), his follow-up to the Oscar-winning Precious, but I've always wanted to.  That trailer was fun and kind of hypnotic, and it seemed to feature the right amount of gaudiness.  I just found it on NetFlix, so it's in my future.  There are a lot of gratuitous shots from Efron in Paperboy, but I selected this small series of him in his undies in his room.   I could have put in a shot of him dancing in the rain with Nicole Kidman, or a shot of Kidman straddling him, but this one seems a bit naughtier.


My opinion of That Awkward Moment aside, the shitty male rom-com did give us this glorious shot of Efron on a toilet.  I won't say much about it, because I can't spend more than two seconds thinking about that turd of a movie.  It should have been a much bigger guilty pleasure than it was.  


Perhaps you prefer your Efron toned and not as buff?  This shot of Efron comes from the 17 Again trailer.  The only reason I remember that is because I was very much looking forward to seeing Efron in this scene, and it NEVER HAPPENED!!!  It's not like I was spending money on the movie (it was when I used to work at the movie theater), but lack of shirtless Efron is a crime itself.  Don't promise me things!  This might make people feel weird considering this was his first post-High School Musical lead role, so I'm sorry if I made you feel like a pedophile.  

"He looks like something a gay guy designed in a laboratory."

From forth the Neighbors red band trailer birthed a shirtless Zac Efron!  Then Mr. Adams pinpointed the most amazing image and gif-ed it all up for everyone everywhere.  I don't think I will be as thankful for anything the rest of the week.  Efron is buff and seemingly douche-y in Neighbors, and, for some reason, his sex appeal skyrockets because of it.  Come on...those arms...those abs...but some people aren't into frat boys.  To each their own!

2 comments:

  1. I can't in good consciousness vote for anything related to Awkward Moment.

    I voted for the last one. You know how I like my dicks. Wait. . .

    ReplyDelete